We are excited about the progress being made at our new location - 2220 - 39th Ave NE. Total renovations are being undertaken to prepare the facility for its updated use. Check the list below for highlights of the renovations that have been completed so far. We're excited about launching from this location during fall 2020.
- Interior total demolition - save just redoing the washrooms - 3 barrier-free washrooms being added throughout the building
- All new Interior partitioning (currently finishing the rooms, sanctuary done including paint)
- Parking lot repaved
- Roof replaced
- Electrical Wiring redone throughout the building
- Landscaping work (dead trees removed and replaced with rock garden, new trees out front, etc.)
- Garage to be used for storage has been brought up to City Code - fire rated walls.
- Windows on North (back) side of the Sanctuary have been filled in as per city code.
- Carpet tiles (1,500 +) waiting and ready to go for the Sanctuary
- Platform structure completed
- Sound booth structure completed
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we just typed a bunch of meaningless sentences. If you get anything from this text, please understand that this is just example text to give you a feeling for what your real text might look like.